Oh, right, I'm supposed to keep up with this...
This week I gained nearly 5 pounds, but that's because I was on my ONLY vacation this year at the CCMR Jamboree. Now that I'm a week removed from the Jamboree, I gotta say, only 2.5 pounds were worth it. I'm not beating myself up by any means, just kinda wish that I'd been more dedicated to my weight-loss. I bought fruit and veggies - NEVER TOUCHED IT. Gah!
Whatever, back to the grind this week, which is actually really hard - I'm SO STRESSED about so much right now, I really want to just curl up in my bed with DVDs playing, and just eat comfort foods all day long. I know I should totally re-focus my energies on something non-food, like exercise, or reading, or blogging, or organizing my messy iTunes library...but I just have it so engrained in me to turn to food when I'm sad. Maybe this week is getting back on track AND starting to learn to walk away from the fridge?
Stay tuned!!
PS - my room is mess, and I WILL take a pic, I swear - just gotta clean my room, and I'm away this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment