Huzzah! The last post!
After seeing my St. Patrick's Day cupcakes, a co-worker approached me to make cupcakes for her step-daughter. Of course, I agreed! She enjoys "girly" things, and Audrey Hepburn, so this gave me a few things to work with.
Also, got to use Colour Mist for the first time - it's like airbrushing your frosting, super fun!! I used cake decorating tips, too, as opposed to just applying frosting with an offset spatula:
Ahhh! I really enjoyed these - simple, girly, and needing a little creativity. It was fun to JUST decorate and not be totally precise with cupcakes for once. Plus, I mean, I got to airbrush cupcakes! (NOTE - if you decide to use Colour Mist, OPEN A WINDOW! They have a strong aerosol smell!)
Ok peoples, that's all for my week of cupcakes! I'll start posting a little more on a regular basis now, I'm sure!
Keepin' it simple,
- Aurora
No comments:
Post a Comment