Hello, again!
Ok, I'm almost done my posts about the Week of Cupcakes I've had! Last Sunday was Wrestlemania 28, and I was super-excited to be watching it with my boyfriend and his brother. The lineup wasn't all that exciting, but it wasn't horrible and if you're a WWE Fan of certain stars and they ARE at Wrestlemania? You're happy either way!
So, time with the boyfriend, a good friend, and Wrestlemania? How to make this better?
CUPCAKES!!
The idea came to me while making the cupcakes from the last post - it hit me like lightning, and I got REALLY excited and could not wait to make them up! And so, I present my version of Wrestlemania 28, in the cupcake medium...
From left to right, starting with the top row:
Edge, Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock
Sheamus, Santino, WM 28, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio
Natalya, John Morrison, Trish Stratus
I won't lie, these took a bit of work, but were so worth it! My Dad kept teasing me, saying I should add little arms on the sides of each cupcake to flex. Honestly, though? If I had more time and was more confident in my abilities, I totally would have! Maybe next year I'll make a ring out of the cupcakes...I'd just need to get wee little figurines to put in the ring...
Well, that's this post done up - I will say I ate the John Morrison cupcake, and it was just as tasty as I imagine he would be in real life! ...uh, I mean...aw, dang, can't say that any other way, can I? Ha ha ha, oh well...
(Yes, I have a dirty crush on John Morrison. My boyfriend is fully aware, and is ok with it. We each have a Celebrity Pass. I forget his...)
Live each day like it's Wrestlemania!
- Aurora
No comments:
Post a Comment