This is probably the most "annonymous" I'll be online. I'm not telling people that I have on Facebook about this, and I'll post this on my Twitter only because not everyone knows I have that, either, only a select few. Why bother telling you this? Well, I guess so I can show that what I'm saying won't be censored or sugar-coated or anything - you're getting the real deal!
Not that you wouldn't if you knew me in real life, or on Facebook, or any other online way. Just knowing that I have the freedom here to say what I want without having to explain it is really awesome. Is this because I use a lot of foul language or say really contorversial things? Certainly not! Everyone needs a place to vent without judgement or fear and this will be my place.
Not that I'll be complaining and whining all the time! No way, life is too good and too short to waste with negativity!
I'm right now in a pretty good place in my life - I have a steady job, a great family, a wonderful boyfriend, a few close friends, and I love music, cupcakes, and butterflies. That's literally me in a nutshell - I can (and will!) expand on each topic as time goes on...
So, why start blogging? I'm someone who can talk at length - ask anyone that knows me for awhile! However, while I'm chatty, that doesn't mean I'm someone that can easily and quickly express thoughts unless I have time to mull them over. That's where this comes in. I've always been a writer of sorts - just noting things or jotting thoughts down. I've also found that asking for different opinions gives me a better idea of a situation, good or bad, and I feel more confident in making a choice. So, if you ever come across a post from me, and you have an idea or comment, please feel free to share!
I'd keep going, but I just wanted to get started here. For now, I'll post a recent cupcake I made for my boyfriend's birthday - we both use the term "Sad/Happy/Angry/(Insert Emotion Here) Panda" excessively, so this cupcake only made sense. It wasn't easy, but I'm very happy with how it turned out!
It's so cute! My poor boyfriend didn't want to eat it :-)
Take care, and see you next time!
"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you" - Muse, Knights of Cydonia
- Aurora
No comments:
Post a Comment